Tuesday, October 6, 2009

In Colors and Razzle Dazzle


Razzle Dazzle is the first set I purchased from the new catalog, along with all the in colors. So far I haven't used the stamp set, and have only occasionally used the new colors. For today's challenge it was time to work with all of that and this is the result. I really like this set and the in colors are great with it. Those colors are really growing on me and I love working with them. They really make striking cards because the colors are so bold.

Stamp Set: Razzle Dazzle, Upsy Daisy (sentiment)
Papers: Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango, Rich Razzleberry Card Stock
Inks: Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Dusty Durango, Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay Markers, Basic Brown Ink
Accessories: Dusty Durango Polka Dot Gros Grain Ribbon, Earth Elements Brads



No comments: