Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Holiday Mini Catalog Debut Today

Although many of you have not yet received your new "Mini", Stampin' Up assures me they will arrive in your Mailbox this week! It is jam packed with lovely products for Holiday stamping projects. When it arrives, grab your cup of coffee, put your feet up and take a break to enjoy some of the great new products and ideas.
I will be hosting a workshop on Thursday, September 3, at 2:00 pm, and will highlight several products from the Mini Catalog. Remember from today until September 5, I will offer 10% off on products from this "Mini". This is my personal special only, so not available on on-line orders. Orders must be placed directly through me either in person, via e-mail, or by phone.
You will have to check out the great Build-A-Bear section near the back of the book, and also the information about My Digital Workshop, a new digital scrapbooking program which will be released soon.
Please call with any questions. If you have not received your "Mini" by the end of this week, please contact me. I do have some extra copies which will be available at my workshop.
Happy Stampin'

No comments: