Saturday, August 22, 2009

Looking Forward to Fall

You may have received your new Holiday Mini Catalog in the mail already and have had a chance to view some of the exciting seasonal products that are being introduced for your fall and holiday stamping and decorating projects. If not, you can look forward to receiving it any day now. (Call me if you don't receive one) The products in this mini catalog will be available starting September 1 and through December 31. There will be some exciting promotions offered by Stampin' Up during this catalog sales period.
*My own personal special will be 10% of any products from the new mini when ordered in correlation with the Workshop I will offer on September 3. If you submit your order to directly to me between September 1 - 5, (not online), You will receive this discount. ( I will be on vacation when this order comes in, so orders will have to be picked up at my home).
Hostess Promotion
Dates: September 1 - November 30, 2009
Stampin' Up has announced a sweet deal for hostesses September through November:
Host a workshop totaling $250 or more and choose any one item* from the 2009 Holiday Mini Catalog for only $10! This means you could pick one of the large Bigz dies for our Big shot, or the most expensive set from the mini catalog for $10 if you host this workshop. You will also receive the usual Hostess benefits as listed on pg. 3 of the Holiday Mini.
*Offer excludes hostess sets and My Digital Studio.
Call me today to schedule your workshop and take advantage of this exciting hostess promotion.

No comments: